Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Things that cross my mind.

How cool would it be to fly a plane?

I keep hearing how good asparagus is, until someone tells me how to fix it so I don't gag...I'm not buying it.

I'm so glad I grew up a St. Louis Cardinal fan. The alternative scares me.

Those who don't use Twitter, are missing out.

I just heard Roy from "Shipping Wars" passed away. He was a grumpy sob, but he made the show watchable. RIP Roy.

Yeah, yeah...I know. NOBODY uses flip-phones anymore. But I like mine! Besides, the thing is built for a klutz like me.

HEY!! My buddy Eric Pedigo just got his first listing! Got a house to sell in the Springfield area, see Eric.

Going on day 9 with this cold. My niece suggested I slice an onion and secure it to the bottom of both feet. Supposedly, it will suck the toxins out of your body...I'm tempted.

More snow and cold. I can remember when I was 10, I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before a storm. The anticipation...will I have to go to school tomorrow? Present day? I still can't sleep the night prior to a big snowstorm. The anticipation...will my car start and will I have to go to work tomorrow?

I have no use for people who abandon or mistreat animals

I had such a good time the one time I went to Las Vegas...I believe a second visit needs to happen.

I keep trying to think back to the days I had hair. No good, it was so long ago, my mind can't go back that far.

Is channel1450.com about the best thing ever for covering local sports in and around Springfield?

I see Warren Buffet will give one billion dollars to anyone with a perfect NCAA Tournament bracket. The over/under on how many "family members" or "close friends" contact me within 24 hours of winning is...73.

I know things seem bleak Illinois fans. Don't worry. Stay the course. Remember, IGWT (In Groce we trust).

Someone inform the USPS the holidays have been over for 3 weeks...pull the holiday-themed commercials!

No comments:

Post a Comment