Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas music...too early??

I have to admit, I really enjoy Christmas music. I've already started listening to it, much to the chagrin of a few people.

Now, I'm interested in what Christmas music YOU guys like. I need to add to my library of songs.



The above video is, "Stille Nacht" by Manheim Steamroller. Fabulous.

So please, feel free to comment and list some of your favorites.

              ______________________________________


Thank god the, "will he or won't he" decision by Cliff Alexander about whether he comes to Illinois to play basketball, is over.

With his decision to go elsewhere, sent many Illinois fans looking for sharp objects or ledges to jump off of.

Folks, he's an 18 year old kid deciding where he's going to play basketball. Life goes on, the earth will continue to rotate, and unfortunately, bills will keep coming in the mail.

Let it go gang. It's not worth the loss of sleep or the grey hairs. Just remember, there are plenty of 16 and 17 year-olds just waiting to put you all through this emotional wringer again!




No comments:

Post a Comment