Monday, November 25, 2013

What do you do when...

You can't get a song out of your head??

A short time ago a friend of mine put together a video of his proposal. A very sweet video that, in fact, made me cry.

The background music he used had a different affect on me. I was hooked. I had to know the name of the song and who the artist was.

I found out...



The name of the song, All my Days by Alexi Murdoch. This song had a twofold affect. Not only did I get hooked on the song, Alexi sounds a bit like, Nick Drake...whose music once I start listening to, I can't stop.



I'm sure there's a term for this affliction, but I'm sure there is one.

Hmmm, I wonder since the holiday season is upon us, if I listen to a REALLY bad Christmas song, it might cure me?!

Here goes nothing...



Yep, it worked. Now I just want to run outside and scream.

               __________________________________________              

Now I know why I agree with the conceal/carry law. The way people have been driving lately makes me want to yank out a gun and shoot one of their tires so they'll get off the road and let the sane people get to their destinations!


No comments:

Post a Comment